The ceiling mounted Humidity Sensor can be easily installed by a licensed electrician.
Expella Ceiling Mounted Humidity Sensor Specifications:
- Single-phase 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Max load: 250W
- Min load: 1W
- Operating Temperature Range: 0–45oC
- Operating Humidity Range: 40–80% R. H.
- Offers energy savings as the fan is activated only when necessary
- Easy to install Class II protection (no neutral or earth connection needed)
- Small and discreet – the unit is approximately the same size as a downlight
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Covered under Australian Patent Number 2016100873
The Expella Humidity Sensor is an innovative product that detects humid air and automatically activates an exhaust fan, helping to prevent condensation and the formation of mould. The sensor was developed and manufactured in Australia and features an elegant slim-line profile and minimal design that can be discreetly mounted onto the ceiling.
The humidity sensor is great for saving energy as the fan will only turn on when it is required. Unlike other humidity sensors on the market this is designed to be suitable for new builds, bathroom and laundry renovations, or it can be retro-fitted into an existing space.
The sensor is a very discreet sensor which incorporates advanced technology. It detects humid air and automatically activates an exhaust fan helping to prevent condensation and the formation of mould.