During hot days in Summer solar heat causes roof spaces to increase in temperature, often exceeding 70°C! Consequently this greatly increases the temperature in your homes and reduces the effectiveness and efficiency of any cooling systems being used inside. It also increases the chances of any mould or condensation being built up in roof spaces due to the hot trapped air.
The SolarArk Solar Powered Roof Ventilator SAV20T model is designed to reduce roof temperatures by up to 30°C and room temperatures by up to 6°C by extracting out the hot air within roof spaces on hot days. This will reduce the build up of mould and condensation within roof spaces that can effect the health and quality of air inside homes and living spaces. The SolarArk Roof Ventilators are 100% solar powered and as such have no operating costs at all!
- Brushless DC Motor (1000rpm)
- Tilt-adjustable PV panel for East, West & South facing installations
- Airflow (2,718 m3/hr) (45.31 m3/min)
- Silent operation with carbonate fan blade
- Auto thermostat shut-off system – below 24°C
- Noise <55dBa