Guidelines for Installation
1. Identify an unobstructed area on the wall by any plumbing, electrical wiring, or other barriers.
2. Use the dimensions of a galvanized steel box to determine the dimensions of the cut-out (also printed on packaging), or replacing a single or double brick space, keeping the opening as small as possible to assist in securing the box.
3. Use the appropriate cutting technique that matches the intended material (brick, weatherboard, or sheeting materials) for the vent installation to achieve precise results.
4. Insert the adaptor first into the opening.
5. Secure the louvre plate to the wall using a silicone based adhesive that can additionally seal around the outside of the face to prevent water penetration.
Note: if ducting is not required, the rivets can be drilled out and the steel adaptor box may be removed and discarded.