Low Speed: 291 m3/hr | 4 watts | 35.4 dB(A)
Medium Speed: 434 m3/hr | 12 watts | 45.1 dB(A)
High Speed: 647 m3/hr | 30 watts | 52.9 dB(A)
The Edmonds AiroMatic is the first of Edmonds range of ventilators developed using advanced CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software, as used in the aerospace industry. This software has allowed Edmonds to produce a ventilator with a higher flow rate and efficiency than other ventilators while reducing its overall noise level and physical size. The unique Edmonds design speed controller allows the selection of three fixed speeds, allowing just the right amount of flow to be set to suit the severity of the conditions without increasing power consumption.
- Removal of heat trapped in the roof cavity of a home in summer
- Removal of moisture trapped in the roof cavity of a home in winter.
Temperature Control – Cooling mode
Set to automatic the unit senses temperature and switches on at low speed when the roof space temperature reaches 30°C. As the temperature rises, the inverter technology used in the Edmonds AiroMatic, proportionally increases speed until the maximum speed is reached at 45°C.
This means that the fan is only drawing as much power as needed to keep the roof space cool.
One of the benefits of reducing roof space temperature is improving air conditioning efficiency and reducing the cost of running them.
Condensation Control – Drying mode
Condensation can potentially cause mould, mildew and building damage. Using the automatic operation or any of the three speed manual control settings, the AiroMatic can effectively draw fresh and dry air into the roof cavity, removing moisture and helping to protect your home and the health of your family. In relation to the automatic operation, the fan will switch on at low speed at 65%rH and will increase in speed until medium speed is reached at 80%rH.
Edmonds Airomatic Features and Benefits
- Effective ventilation in all climates
- Low running costs
- High flow rates up to 650 m3/h (high speed setting)
- Quiet operation
- Adds light to attics
- Sleek design compliments all roof types
- Manufactured from tough, injection moulded UV stable polymers, designed for Australia’s harsh conditions
- Automatic temperature sensor control with manual flow rate settings for condensation control
- Inverter technology
- 24VDC high efficiency electronic commutating German motor
- Operating noise levels as low as 33dB(A) (low speed setting)
- Malleable flashing will to suit all roof types.
Edmonds Airomatic Specifications
- Throat diameter: 250mm
- Motor: 30W, 24VDC
- Line voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Colours: Night Sky (Black), Woodland Grey, Headland (Colonial Red) and Surfmist (White)
- Warranty – 2 Year