PureAir Room Features
- Childproof safety lock design
- Filter replacement reminder
- Suitable for both domestic or commercial application
- Automatic shut-off function after eight hours of operation
- Unit comes with remote control & ready to use with the ‘SmartLife’ app
- Air Quality display which indicates quality of air – good, bad or needs improving
- Six stage Advanced Filtration System including a medical grade H13 HEPA filter
- Eliminates 99.9% of airborne particles including mould, dust, odours and bacteria
6 Stage Filtration Process
1. Washable Pre-Filter
The pre-filter is a washable coarse particle filter which collects the larger particles from the air flowing through it. This process additionally protects the HEPA filter from these particles and thus increases the service life of the following filters.
2. HEPA Filter
The ‘High-Efficiency Particulate Air’ filter removes 99.9% of particles in the air including diesel, pet allergens, pollen, viruses, mould and bacteria by trapping them inside the filter material.
3. Activated Carbon Filter
The activated carbon filter has a huge surface area which removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours and other gaseous pollutants from the air by trapping the gas molecules in the charcoal.
4. Cold Catalyst Filter
The cold catalyst filter speeds up the decomposition of organic compounds in the air, breaking them into molecules such as H2O and CO2, which are harmless to the human body.
5. Ultraviolet Light
Ultraviolet light technology is used as a disinfection method using short wavelength ultraviolet light to inactivate bacteria and viruses sanitising the air around you.
The ionizer is the last stage of the filtration process, generating negatively charged ions which adhere to small particulate materials statically charging them. This attracts other particles creating larger clusters, that can then be absorbed by the filter at the start of the cycle