This model is a two speed exhaust fan, you select the relevant speed at time of installation (by wiring to the relevant terminal). The unit has a built in draft stopper at the rear.
- Flow straighteners guide air through the duct, reducing turbulence.
- Long-life ball-bearing motors prevent motor noise.
- Optimised impeller blade design, maximizing performance whilst reducing noise.
- Extensive design research ensures optimum airflow through the grille.
- Built in quick-fit clamp allows the fan to be secured to ducting in ceilings and panels.
- Radial fixing points and level reference line ensure flexible and accurate fan alignment.
- Larger cable access slots enable easier wiring.
- Screwless hook and clip cover allows for quick, fuss-free installation.
With over 55 years of experience in the ventilation industry, there is a guarantee of reliability and quality built into every product. All products are constantly monitored to ensure they meet all regulations and approvals required for a majority of applications. Xpelair’s extensive range of products are manufactured with quality at the forefront in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Peterborough, England.